Real Estate Text Message Templates For Potential Clients.
Real estate professionals rely on building relationships and marketing to generate interest and secure a sale. With 48% of consumers preferring text messages to any other mobile marketing channel, it should be no surprise that real estate is top-most among major industries with a whopping 73% of firms using SMS. Don’t get left behind and start using SMS today with Main Street Contact!
Generating and nurturing potential leads via texting should become part of your follow-up strategy. To do this effectively, consider the top 3 rules of real estate texting:
- Keep your message short and simple
SMS text messages have a 160-character limit, so keep your message focused and simple so that it grabs the recipient’s attention.
- Clearly state the purpose of your message
Construct your message so that the purpose is easily understood. It could be an update, confirmation or a link with more information.
- Personalise the message
Use the recipient’s name or other relevant information such as area of interest to get their attention and increase engagement.
What does this look like in practice? Here are a variety of SMS templates that can be used to engage with potential clients:
- [John], thanks for registering on our website. How can I help you with your search? – Mary from ABC Real Estate Company
- Hi [Donna], it’s Sandra with The Real Estate Pros. Are there any specific listings I can email you?
- [Tom], thank you for visiting our website. If you have any questions, feel free to text us here. We look forward to connecting with you soon.
- Hi [Sam], it’s Susan with The Real Estate Co. Thank you for visiting our website. You are now subscribed to receive info on new listings in the Milton area.
- Hi [Ali], thank you for subscribing to receive info from The Real Estate Pros. Are you interested in selling or purchasing a home?
- Hey, [Sara], I have emailed you some interesting community information about Aurora. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Hi [Alex], I will be emailing you a quarterly report on sales activity in the Unionville area. Please call if you have any questions.
- Hey, [Rita]! There are a few new listings which I think you will like. Would you like me to send you the info? – Diane
- Hi, did you like 123 Main Street? We have more listings in Markham at littlere.com/yourlistings
Texting is a quick and easy way to build a one-on-one relationship with a potential real estate client. Using templates will help you to respond to common questions quickly and stay connected with clients. Consider expanding your real estate toolkit by using SMS texting to build on-line relationships with potential clients and stay engaged once a connection has been established.