Real Estate Text Message Templates for Current Buyers
You have successfully managed to generate buyer leads and have a group of committed clients looking to purchase a property. How do you continue to satisfy your client’s needs and complete the sales cycle? Use text messages to improve the purchasing experience and stay active, engaged and in close communication with buyers. A real estate marketing strategy that includes online messaging will help you solidify your relationship, cut down on time-consuming communication in a fast-moving market and set you apart from the competition. The end result? A successful sale and a satisfied home buyer who can then endorse your services to other potential clients.
How do you effectively communicate property information in a text message? First, keep in mind the top 3 rules of real estate texting:
- Keep your message short and simple
- Clearly state the purpose of your message
- Personalise the message
Not sure how to word your interactions? Consider the following SMS scripts that can be used to provide current buyers with property information, purchase updates and scheduling details:
- Hey, [Kyle], there’s a new listing at 99 Sunset St. Take a virtual tour of the property: littlere.com/sunsetlisting. Call me for details.
- Hi [Emily], [501 Main St.] has a new reduced price. Click “Details” below for more information.
- Hi [Lisa], I have some great new listings in the [UHS school district]. Visit littlere.com/yourlistings for more info.
- Hi [Tony], Here are some pictures of 100 High St. Call me to set up a viewing.
- Hi [Janet], Here’s an online tour of the house I am showing you tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Hi [Rob], there’s a new listing at 8 Austin Dr. Schedule your viewing appointment today: [bit.ly/812h24]
- Hi [Mark], you have a viewing appointment on Saturday, August 22, 2020 @ 10 am at 321 High St. I look forward to showing you this fabulous property.
- [John], great news! Your offer for [14 Renata Place] was accepted. Call me to discuss.
- [Emily], your home inspection is scheduled for Friday, August 21, 2020 @ 2 pm. Text to confirm or reschedule.
- [Sara], the homeowner can accommodate a final walk through on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 @ 4 pm. Text to confirm.
Text message marketing is a key tool, especially in an industry where timing is crucial. With most homebuyers preferring texting for property information and purchase updates, SMS messaging is the best way for sales professionals to stay ahead of the competition and keep current buyers informed and engaged. Main Street Contact’s text and voice messaging platform can help you easily connect with buyers, resulting in increased sales, client satisfaction and repeat customers.